Timberland Heights started in 2003 with the development of the Mandala Farm Estates, residential and farm-lot development in San Mateo Rizal.
Today, Timberland Heights has grown its residential portfolio to various residential subdivisions such as Banyan Ridge, Banyan Crest, The Ranch, and the Glades. On its way to becoming a full-fledged master-planned community, the restructuring of Timberland Sports and Nature Club to Timberland Highlands Resort and the development of Manila Waldorf School are just the first steps in developing the township into a mixed-use, active leisure, and adventure development.
Township & Community
Timberland Heights is envisioned to be a vibrant town pulsating with many possibilities. Here, visitors and residents can enjoy splendid views, a cool climate, and access to modern facilities and services found in the city. It will be a thriving hub for education, sports and recreation, and business activities all year round.
Life at the Edge of Metropolis
A15-min getaway from Quezon City which means you can enjoy the unhurried lifestyles yet still close to life’s necessities.
- 9 kilometers away from Batasan Pambansa via Batasan- San Mateo Road
- DPWH bypass road will provide direct access and faster travel from Marikina and Quezon City to Timberland Heights
- Enhanced accessibility and an alternate route via C6 Expressway
Active Leisure & Adventure
Timberland is a recognized eco-playground perfect for running and biking as well as terrains that are suited for hiking and camping. Many sports and outdoor enthusiasts have made Timberland their training ground and go-to-destination
DPWH Bypass Link Road will provide direct access and faster travel from Marikina and Quezon City to Timberland Heights.
How to get there:
- From Quezon Memorial Circle, go northeast via Commonwealth Avenue past Ever Commonwealth Center.
- Turn right before Sandiganbayan to Batasan Road.
- Turn right to San Mateo ROad and cross the bridge over Marikina River.
- Turn left to Gen. Luna Avenue
- After passing Tropical Hut and Mercury Drug, turn right to De Los Santos Road.
- Turn left on Kambal Road Extension.
Filinvest has carefully planned a balanced integration of modern township components with environmentally sound practices since the project launch. It will be a thriving hub for education, lifestyle, sports and recreation, and business activities all year round with splendid views and a cool climate as a backdrop
Privately Owned Estate Management
Filinvest Land Inc has hired its subsidiary, Property Managers Incorporated (Pro-excel) as its Estate Management to fulfill its promise in providing the needs of the evolving township and lifestyle of the Townships’ residents and visitors.